- Ireland West Knock Airport offers many flights to and from Knock, Mayo which is a 45 minute drive from Sligo. It provides excellent options to UK including London whereby delegates can transfer. It also offers flights from Germany and Spain. Availability depends on the time of year.
Full details can be found at http://www.irelandwestairport.com/index.aspx . There are excellent transfer options to and from Knock airport from Sligo town which takes approx. 45 minutes.
Buses are available daily from Ireland West Airport Knock to Sligo
Bus Eireann - Timetable number 64: Route GALWAY − IRELAND WEST AIRPORT KNOCK − SLIGO − DERRY for full details of times daily see http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=248
- Dublin Airport is the main entry point to Ireland. Full details on the routes available can be found at www.dublinairport.com
Transport to and from Dublin Airport to Sligo
Train and bus schedules from Dublin to Sligo. Please note that these may be subject to change but will give a general idea.
- Full train timetable is available at http://www.irishrail.ie/
- You will be traveling from Connolly Station, Dublin - Sligo Train Station
- If you book in advance online you can avail of discounted rates
- Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi is available on board
You have 2 options if you wish to travel by bus:
- Expressway City link from Dublin City to Sligo (Route 23)- details can be found at http://www.expressway.ie/route23.php
- Airport – Sligo
Wi-Fi: There is no Wi-Fi available on the Dublin Airport to Sligo bus, but the expressway Dublin to Sligo buses does have free Wi-Fi.
If booked online in advance a discounted rate can be availed of.