How To Order Student Posters
- Create a folder on your H drive called AVTECH
- Make your poster in either Word or Powerpoint (no other format will be accepted!)
ENSURE PAGE SIZE IS A4 SIZE BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Save your created poster to the folder you created - i.e. (AVTECH)
- Complete the order form available from outside the AV Technician's Office
(Located on the middle floor of Aras Malachy - Room Number: 52)
Only A1 posters can be created and ordered
- Submit completed order form and full payment to the AV Technician
- Depending on demand allow approximately 10 days for your order to be processed - it may be quicker but depends on the level of demand at the time.
What Equipment is available for Microteaching and how do I obtain it?
>>> DEPOSIT OF 10 EUROS REQUIRED <<<
The following items are available from the AV Technician and all items must be returned once the microteaching session is complete to receive your 10 euros deposit back
- Flipchart Pad - NON-RETURN COST: 5 EUROS
- Whiteboard Markers - FOUR COLOURS - NON-RETURN COST: 1.25CENT/MARKER
- (AVAILABLE COLOURS: RED, GREEN, BLUE AND BLACK)
(Students must supply their own whiteboard wipe/cloth)
Other Items available on request that you may require:
- A "clicker" - this is the item used to remotely move forward and back slides in a Powerpoint Presentation - this can be collected on the morning of the Microteaching session AND MUST be returned to the AV Technician as soon as the session is complete
- Mini Whiteboards - 11 boards are currently available and can be "booked" with the AV Technician - this is on a first come, first serve basis
- Medium Whiteboards - 6 boards are currently available and can be "booked" with the AV Technician - this is on a first come, first serve basis
- Document Camera/Visualizer (standard in the room in Aras Michael) - available on request for those using the Microteaching Room.
- Speakers - (standard in the room in Aras Michael) - available on request for those using the Microteaching Room.
All rooms have Data Projectors and in the case of the Microteaching Room in Aras Malachy it is advisable that students use their own laptop.
It is the responsibility to each student to be familar with all equipment they intend on using during their session. If help is required please contact the AV Technician well in advance of your session taking place.