St Angela's College Sligo
President's Welcome College Information Privacy Statement Strategic Partnership Alumni Association College Bank Details
Programmes Undergraduate Prospectus Postgraduate And Adult & Continuing Education Prospectus Student Services Open Day & Information Events About Sligo International Students
Academic Departments Administration & Support Services Staff Directory
Untitled Document
Thu., Jan 24, 2019
Book LibraryCollege Library Status: OPEN UNTIL 20:00

Library Opening Hours Today

Opens at:09:00
Closes at:20:00
Additional Information:OPEN UNTIL:20:00

Accounts And Finance: Accounts Payable/Suppliers - FAQ
Student Frequently Asked

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding:
Accounts Payable/Suppliers

Total Found: 6

Is the College registered for VAT?

Yes, Our VAT number is 9671833A

What procedure must be followed to ensure timely payment of invoices?

To ensure that there is no delay in payment, Our Purchase Order number should be included on all invoices.

When are payments made to suppliers?

Payment runs are completed monthly with cheques being issued during the last week of every month.

When is a Tax Clearance Certificate required from a supplier?

If purchases of goods or services from a supplier are expected to exceed a value of 10,000 (incl. VAT) in any 12 month period, the supplier must provide us with a copy of a current Irish Revenue Tax Clearance Certificate.
A Tax Clearance Certificate is a written confirmation from Revenue that a person's tax affairs are in order at the date of issue of the Certificate.
Apply online for a general Tax Clearance cert using the following link to Revenues website;

What is Professional Services Withholding Tax (PSWT) and who is it deducted from?

Professional Services Withholding Tax (PSWT) applies to payments made by St. Angela’s College for professional services provided to it.
PSWT is deducted at 20% of the NET amount (VAT Exclusive) of the supplier's invoice.
St. Angela’s College, on making a payment from which PSWT is deducted shall provide the Supplier a Form F45 which states the amount of the relevant payment and also the amount of PSWT deducted. The form F45 should be retained carefully by the supplier.
For more information on PSWT deductions and how to reclaim PSWT deducted, please visit the Revenue Commissioners website or by clicking here

Who should I direct other queries to in relation to Accounts Payable?

Please direct other queries to Accounts Payable on 071 9195522 or

University Learning In A Unique College Environment

Disclaimer   Copyright